Fat Loss 4 Idiots Book




Raw Diet Weight Loss - 3 Things You Need to Know


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



In this article we are going to take a really quick look at raw diet weight loss, and what you need to know if you are planning on incorporating this approach into your weight loss ambitions. Some people may disagree with some of the perspectives highlighted below, but in my experience, (including a fair amount of personal history of juice fasting) the following observations have been truths for me, and those of my peer group.

1) A raw diet is very difficult to do long term. Simply stated, as appealing as some of the basic tenants of a raw diet are, I have found my ability to stick with it for any length of time discouraging. I have actually found a prolonged juice fast much easier to accommodate into my lifestyle, for reasons to plentiful to cover at length here, than finding creative combinations of foods (dining both IN and out of the house) to really make it work.

2) Do not try a raw diet by yourself, as a weight loss technique. Again, I know some people will disagree, but I have yet to meet ONE person, who by themselves has been able to lose weight on a raw food diet. Again, in our approach, and as is borne out by lots of statistical proof, people lose weight best in groups. If you have a "buddy" or a group to which you are accountable for your foods, you simply WILL do better. Are there exceptions? Absolutely. But success DOES leave clues, and I do want to see you succeed. So unless you are going to be going "raw" with a few friends, and your primary goal is weight loss, I would simply pick a better path.

3) The good news for raw foodies is this: If you live in a major, metropolitan area, there are increasing amounts of raw food restaurants popping up throughout the urban landscape. New York City has some phenomenally popular raw food restaurants for those eating raw, Vegans and meat eaters alike...Other major cities like San Francisco, Philadelphia and much more have an increasingly great selection to choose from, where only a decade ago you might be hard-pressed to find one!

I have some friends who are raw food devotees who will insist that I am wrong with much of the above. Of course you have to make your own choices, but....trust me when I tell you, if you want to look great on the beach by summer, pick one of our other recommended diets to get there, and you will - I promise!

No More Chubby Tummy I told My Hubby

Read on...to discover how you can lose weight, feel great, and turn heads on the beach, in the boardroom and in the bedroom...guaranteed

(Even if you've never lost a pound on ANY diet ever before!)


0 Responses to “Raw Diet Weight Loss - 3 Things You Need to Know”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Edit me!

ATOM 0.3