Fat Loss 4 Idiots Book




Little Known Secret About Why People Aren't Losing Weight


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Ever been around someone who did everything right when It came to healthy eating and exercise yet still didn't lose weight? I was one of those. I ate well. All my friends thought I was a health food nut. I exercised and was very active. I have 4 children that I chased after each day and didn't sit down much. Yet I couldn't lose weight, or worse yet, the pouch that I carried around at my waist was still there. Then you have people (like your spouse) telling you that you're just eating too much. Now THAT'S helpful!

There were lots of other people out there that I saw who ate like birds and exercised religiously, but didn't lose weight. Or they would lose 30-40 pounds and look worn out, saggy and tired only to gain it back and then some.

Why do people hold on to weight and why do those that lose end up not being able to keep it off? Well, the culprit is fat. We all know that, but do we know the scientific reason why fat stays?

I'll try to explain it as simply as I can. We all know that toxins are all around us. They show up in our air, water and food. One hundred years ago cancer wasn't even and issue that doctors dealt with. Pesticides weren't used on crops and factories weren't prevalent. Food came from your own land and you didn't mix chemicals together and call them food like we do now.

When toxins come into our bodies they attach themselves to our organs. Fat collects around the toxins to protect the organs. Fat cells won't leave the body unless the toxins do because the fat cells are doing their job. That's why most people carry their weight around their midsection because that's where the fat cells, organs and toxins are.

So the key, before you start any health or exercise plan is to get the toxins out of your body so that the fat cells will leave too. Then you can really see some results in your eating and exercise plan.

For more health and weight loss tips, grab your free report "How to Lose Weight When Nothing Else Has Worked" at http://www.hjresources.com/loseit Heidi Johnson specializes in helping families find resources to simplify and improve their lives.


0 Responses to “Little Known Secret About Why People Aren't Losing Weight”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Edit me!

ATOM 0.3