Fat Loss 4 Idiots Book




Parasite Cleanse for Weight Loss


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Why can't I lose weight? I have always been an extremely active person and eat healthy most of the time. I do lunges, lift weights, run, and watch my caloric and fat intake. I have even tried extreme measures such as the no-carb diet, the cabbage soup diet, and even a few liquid diets. Fortunately, and unfortunately, these extreme diets have proven to be only a temporary fix. What is wrong with me?

In the search for a permanent fix to lose weight, especially that stubborn belly fat, I began to read about parasites and plaque that live in our digestive organs. Believe it or not, these parasites can make us fat and unhealthy. Disgusting right? Disgusting but true! At first I was so grossed out by the thought of something nasty (i.e. WORMS!) living inside of my body that I didn't even want to continue reading. Luckily, curiosity got the best of me. (Like when you are watching a horror movie...you cover your eyes but then sneak a peek.) I reluctantly continued reading.

It seems that these critters are keeping our bodies fat so they will have a continuous food source. That's right, they like to munch on our fat! Our bodies are being programmed by them to store fat so they can stay alive and thrive. Not only are they causing us to be fat, but they are potentially taking years off of our lives. Parasites can affect the brain, intestines, liver, kidney, and skin. Unfortunately, many of us are blind to the fact that we may be infected with parasites. Parasites can be transferred from sinks, toilets, air, animal and feces,and even handshakes! The solution is to actually clean the parasites from your system.

Have I got your attention yet? Believe me, I was extremely skeptical as the whole parasite cleanse idea seemed far-fetched, but as the extra pounds started to shed, I changed my mind. I have lost 18 pounds (my belly is finally flat), my skin looks great (no episodes of psoriasis), and I have a lot more energy to keep up with my kids. I followed the cleansing plan of a female doctor who has dedicated her time and research into the most effective way to cleanse our bodies of these harmful parasites and plaque. If your tired of fad diets or have little or no success with other methods, do a little research on parasitic cleansing and you may be surprised!

To learn more about parasite cleansing, visit Michael's Secret Weight Loss page and parasite cleanse resource site.


0 Responses to “Parasite Cleanse for Weight Loss”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Edit me!

ATOM 0.3