Fat Loss 4 Idiots Book




Do The Health Benefits Of Aerobic Exercise Live Up To The Hype? Learn The Truth!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



For decades, possibly even centuries, the health benefits of aerobic exercise have been talked about as being nothing short of a miracle.

But as more and more research comes in, what are the results showing?

What I'm about to tell you might shock you, so strap yourself in and enjoy the ride.

What ARE The Health Benefits Of Aerobic Exercise?

I won't go into a complete list here, but some of the health benefits of aerobic exercise include the following:

  • 1) Losing Weight

  • 2) Increased Oxygen In Your Body

  • 3) A Stronger Heart

  • 4) Decreased Blood Pressure

  • 5) Stronger Bones

  • 6) You'll Live Longer

  • 7) Various Cardiovascular Benefits

  • 8) Increased Energy

I only listed a few as I'm sure you know what the rest are.

But what if I told you there was something much better than aerobic exercise?

Guess what? That's exactly what I"m saying.

It's called anaerobic exercise and it gives the best results in the form of something called high intensity interval training.

You see, when you perform high intensity interval training, it stresses your body and shocks your muscles - but in a good way.

As compared to aerobic exercise, anaerobic exercise prepares your body to continue working without the presence of oxygen.

This makes it work much much harder, but the benefits are that much stronger.

If you look at the benefits I just mentioned, you can take them and in most cases double them to see what kind of benefits you'd be getting by working out doing high intensity interval training.

The beauty of doing high intensity interval training is that you get the health benefits of aerobic exercise as well as the anaerobic portion of it.

You get the anaerobic benefits when you're body has no oxygen, and you can get the aerobic benefits as you're catching your breath waiting to do your next interval.

It's literally like killing 2 birds with one stone!

I can say from experience that when I went from aerobic training (jogging) to anaerobic training (high intensity interval training), I experienced immediate results.

My heart rate dropped (it's now at the level of elite athletes) because my heart got stronger, my weight dropped 15 pounds (all the while keeping my muscle), and I've never been more energetic in my life.

And by now you might be thinking "oh well that sounds hard - I'm too out of shape for that!"

Well, of course you should ask your doctor first, but except for rare cases, you CAN perform high intensity interval training, even if you're out of shape.

You just start off at a lower intensity level, that's all.

Although the health benefits of aerobic exercise are incredible, if you start at least mixing in some interval training into your workout program you're going to see much better results in a shorter amount of time.

Jeremy Reeves realizes you probably have a lot of questions about high intensity interval training so he invites you to check out http://www.fitness-product-reviews.com

Go to the review on "Turbulence Training" and learn how to change your life around instantly!


0 Responses to “Do The Health Benefits Of Aerobic Exercise Live Up To The Hype? Learn The Truth!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Edit me!

ATOM 0.3