Fat Loss 4 Idiots Book




The 3 Easy Ways to Shed Unwanted Pounds


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Wouldn't it be great to see yourself again at the beach with no worries about your weight or going shopping for the pants that you would only be able to fit into when you were in high school? Or imagine your self healthier with more confidence about whatever you do. When you lose weight you will no longer live the stressful life that most overweight people do no more. Today, I would like to share with you some small steps that you can take in order to achieve long term weight loss success.

Here is how you can shed those unwanted pounds in these 3 easy steps:

1. Commitment and Goals

Now, the reason why I put this step for number one because I feel that it is the most important thing you can do in order to get the results you want. I think that you should take a piece of paper and write down all of the things you want to change about your body. You should also write down how you plan on losing all of your weight and also put some dates of when you expect to be at your goal weight. You should constantly look back at that paper whenever you wake up and whenever you feel like eating unhealthy. Constantly remind yourself that you no longer want to be overweight and you want to look good at the beach.

2. Diet

Really, don't think of it as a diet. It should be viewed mostly as a lifestyle change. Take a look at what exactly you are putting into your body now and analyze which is good verse which is bad. When I first started my diet, I would ask myself before I ever put anything in my mouth, "Is this brownie harming my body" or "Is this piece of Pizza harming my body". Just sift out everything that is bad for you. Now, when you feel like you are good and lost some pounds, you may treat yourself for one day, but that's it.

3. Walking for Exercise

I could have really put any other type of exercise up there, but how would you feel about this article if I said Rock Climbing for exercise. That is a very intense workout and usually can't be done if you're not fit. Walking is such a great way to start off your exercise regimen. Walking can actually be done all through your weight loss journey if you choose. It is the easiest and most addicting exercise there is.

For more information, you can check out: Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle.

If you are wondering what Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle may be, it is a fitness program that has been recognized by many fitness magazines and is used by fitness models.


0 Responses to “The 3 Easy Ways to Shed Unwanted Pounds”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Edit me!

ATOM 0.3